Garlic Health Facts
- Garlic belongs to the onion family. The garlic bulb is divided into sections called cloves.
- Garlic is bursting with antioxidant properties and helps maintain healthy blood circulation. Garlic has the extraordinary ability to boost the body’s immune cell activity.
- The chemical that makes garlic so powerful is called “allicin”. This is an incredible antibiotic and actually inbits the growth of bacteria in the body, it’s 15x more powerful than the same amount of penicillin
- Scientists and nutrionalists now widely believe that Garlic can reduce cholesterol.
- Garlic contains the anti-cancer chemical germanium . In tests, mice fed garlic showed no cancer development.
- Garlic helps regulate to reduce high blood pressure.
- Garlic helps strengthen your body’s defenses against allergies.
- Garlic helps loosen plaque from the artery walls.
- Garlic helps regulate your blood sugar levels.
- Garlic also kills vampires. Fact!
- Garlic has blood thining properties similar to aspirin.
- To stop garlic breath, eat or drink lemon.
10 TOP HEALTH BENEFITS OF GARLIC
1.) AN ANTIBIOTIC- When garlic is chopped,chewed or bruised, a chemical is produced called Allicin. Just 1mg of Allicin has a potency of 15 units of penicillin.
2.) HELPS WITH CHOLESTEROL- helps increase good cholesterol and reduce bad cholesterol.
3.) HELPS PROMOTE A HEALTHY IMMUNE SYSTEM
4.) HELPS ENHANCE ATHLETIC ENDURANCE AND STRENGTH
5.) ANTI-CANCER AGENT- Contains germanium. It helps prevent and treat cancer. It also helps stop tumor growth.
6.) HEALTHY BLOOD PRESSURE- helps regulate blood pressure to a normal and healthy level.
7.) GOODBYE ALLERGIES-helps strengthen the immune system and stop allergies from occurring.
8.) PACKED WITH NUTRIENTS- Contains potassium,protein and Vitamin A,B,B2 and C,Calcium,Zinc and a lot more.
9.) SIMULAR TO ASPIRIN- helps thin the blood
10.) BLOOD SUGAR- Helps regulate blood sugar. Prevents both hyper and hypoglycemia.