You will need:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 4 slices crusty french bread
- kosher salt
- extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven broiler.
- In a small saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic. Cook just until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Place french bread slices on a baking sheet. Brush with melted butter mixture making sure to get some of the herbs and garlic on each slice. Sprinkle with kosher salt. Place on the middle oven rack and broil until edges are browned. About 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer to serving plate. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Serve.